Volunteer Centre Dacorum supports more than 470 other local groups to find the volunteers they need to keep vital services running. Our member organisations tell us that without our help, they would struggle to find the volunteer helpers they need, some might even have to close down.
Who do we work with?
If your organisation currently involves volunteers or wants to know how, you may be eligible for free help from Volunteer Centre Dacorum.
We can offer support to charities, community groups, statutory organisations, social enterprises, sports clubs, and environmental groups as well as to caring organisations under certain circumstances.
We can support you by:
- Helping you to get started by registering your organisation and volunteer opportunities
- Advertising your need for volunteers
- Advising you on how to get the best from your volunteers by adopting good practice
- Offering access to information and guidance as well as to a range courses, workshops and master classes
- Putting you in touch with other Volunteer Centres in Hertfordshire
Investing in Your Volunteers
Volunteer Centre Dacorum is committed to helping organisations that are active in our local community to involve volunteers in their work effectively, safely and in a way that benefits both the organisation and the volunteer.
We do this by offering information, guidance and training in best practice and by encouraging the organisations we work with to sign up to the ‘6 Point Promise’
If you need support from one of our experienced advisers, we can arrange this for you.
To register your organisation please Contact us.